Focus on work, not law
We realize that while non-profit organization leaders don’t always have the time to focus on the many legal regulations affecting their organizations, they must, nonetheless, attend to and comply with all of them.
We can steer you through the confusing maze of state and federal laws so that your organization can maintain an essential level of accountability. We are the supportive partners you’ve been looking for to help and guide you and your non-profit organization. To learn more about how we can contribute to your company’s success, please review our comprehensive non-profit law services below.
Your Non-Profit Organization
- Analysis to determine eligibility for and desirability of nonprofit mode of operation
- Formation of nonprofit corporation, including obtaining consents from government agencies
- Preparation of IRS Form 1023 Application for Recognition of Exemption
- Preparation of applications for real property tax exemption
- Assistance in completing IRS Form 990 tax returns
- Structuring and implementation of mergers
- Formation of nonprofit or for-profit subsidiaries or affiliates
- Petitions for Judicial or Non-Judicial Dissolution
- Governance and best practices
- Financial reporting and controls auditing
- Taxation and unrelated income
- Employment and labor
- Purchases and leases of real property and business equipment
- Strategic alliances and affiliations
- Conflicts of interest
- Review and revision of committee structure and charters
Start A 501c3 Nonprofit Services:
- We handle all of the legal paperwork
- We will draft the bylaws, budget, policies, schedules, and addendum required by the IRS
- We will also advise you on selecting your board members and will handle the process start to finish – so you don’t have to
- We form foundations as well as reinstate revoked organizations
Request A Callback >>
To request a callback, please fill out the form below and we’ll get back to you within 24 hours.
We love non-profits
We are passionate about supporting non-profit organizations in carrying out their important missions. There are a lot of things we can do to help you with legal issues.
+1 832 572 7426
+1 281 413 7055
400 W Texas Ave Suite 101
Baytown, TX 77521 US.
Mon–Fri: 8:00 AM–5:00 PM
Sat & Sun: Closed